Hi I'm Maz

maz

Hi I'm Maz (actually Marion) just recently got back into fish, decided to buy my girls a betta for their bedroom and of course got hooked again, now have 2 20l tanks one with 3 female bettas 4 tetras and a couple of catfish, the other tank is divided in 4 with at this point 3 bettas, the original veiltail (a blue/red) another blue veiltail and a dragon red/black halfmoon, thinking of probably breeding them at some point but not rushing, also planning on setting up a 2 1/2 foot community tank. had all sorts of tanks and fish over the years but haven't had any in a number of years cos kids and stuff it got too hectic, anyway looking forward to getting to know you all

Hi maz welcome to thes site good to hear you are getting back into fish.ive been into fish for about 6 months now and it's got me hooked badly to but we have a lot of people on here that can help a lot they really do know what they are talking about all you got to do us ask hope you enjoy the site and welcome