Greetings from Adelaide!

SurferJoe1958

Hi,

just a quick intro. I used to breed Betta Splendens a long time back ( as well as Angels , Corys , some dwarf cichlids etc).

Gave up my tanks when I was "forced" to move around the country for work but recently settled down again and getting back into it.

Started with one tank a few weeks ago and now have 3 and looking at 3 more this weekend ( to start with).

Glad I found this forum ( via Discus Forums ) as apart from being able to discuss Bettas with other keepers/breeders , I also found someone from someone and am getting my first order in next week when on holidays.

I'll also be putting a pair of Splendens together Sunday/Monday to breed all things going well.

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you know what you're doing :P We all love photos here so when you get the chance, we'd love to see your betta when you get them! Glad to hear you're getting back into them! Perfect timing, with summer just around the corner!