Melbourne siamese fighting fish seller

redsnow

I'd agree.

There are a handful of halfmoon blue metallic males at Subscape (Vic Street Abbotsford) and maybe the odd HM at the LFS, but entirely unlikely - all crowntails and veiltails usually.

You could talk to Jeoffery at "New Life Aquarium" who have moved to a new warehouse in Richmond (off Vic St)

Otherwise it's imports from interstate I'm afraid.

Till the rest of our fish pull their fingers out.

-Ness

Thanks Ness and Paul for the replies. Been to 10 aquariums in SE Melbourne so far, and yea they mostly have veiltail and CT. Although Exotic Aquatic have some nice betta, but the price is over my budget. Bought a long tail HM pair at Springvale aquarium and a plakat pair at Mulgrave, same price as Jimmy, but the betta is not as amazingly beauty as his one.

Considering buying some betta off Jim,although I would love to see those betta's in person, any ideas what the cost on postage?

I have some fish from Jim. They are not as good a quality as my fish from someone or Adrian, but they are better quality than what you will usually find down here. I got this last time I emailed Jim about purchasing some fish -

cost for posting is $15 for 1-4 fish.

Not sure if that has changed or is still the same so I would probably recommend messaging him.