My Crew

dRAGjUNKIE

Here's some picture (not very good ones, beats me how you all take awesome pics of you fish :-p)of the pair that i got from Jodie last weekend, that are still unnamed. They were bred by Preecha, Jodie said the female carries melano. I dont know what kinda blue they are but im guessin royal? The female has a white/yellow spot up under her belly near her ventral fins, is that an egg spot? if so does that mean she's ready to breed?

very hard to get pics of the girl she's full of presonality and always on the move.

DSCF0523.jpg

DSCF0521.jpg

This is the big bad butterfly, far more aggresive than my black orchid, if this fella even sees a glimpse of his reflection he goes off. im fairly confident he's got rosetail and a bit of combtail goin on but i love his colors.

DSCF0542.jpg

DSCF0535.jpg

DSCF0527.jpg

Will try to get a nice pic of each in the future, will also add pics of the orchid and my oscar

Very pretty and I love the colours but then blue has always been a favourite. As for tail your guess is as good as (actually probabaly very much better than!!) mine. When it comes to Bettas I've only had VT boys (matter of availability and a long time between shopping trips). I would be very happy if I found ANY of your fish in my tanks!! Beautiful :drool: Jo