Hi there!

LaNX

Hi all!

My name is Danny and after many years breeding reptiles in Europe I'm here in Sydney for about 2 more years. Reptiles do not adjust to my lifestyle at the moment (not enough space for terrariums, etc) so I was thinking of having a planted nano acuarium for a Betta or even a small group of crystal shrimps. I used to bred bettas looooong time ago and now I feel again that they're calling me :lol:

Cause I've to start from the beginning...I need to find first a good tank. I was thinking on the Fluval Spec but I need to find it first! Any idea of where can I start looking, websites...(I went to a couple of pet shops and nothing..)??

Cheers!

Danny

Hi Danny!

I'm also just starting out!

I've found that a lot of the petstores or even specialty stores are just ridiculous expensive so I have resorted to eBay and gumtree sites, they have both given me numerous options and choices! As long as you are careful and make sure you get a good one it can be much cheaper!