*slides in and takes a seat in the corner*

Fergus

I can't really say that life has been all that nice to me lately. Hence my absence. However I'll admit that sometimes it's just how I react to things rather than the thing itself. And my life is a heckuva lot better than... hmm... let's see... a peasant in Afghanistan? Somehow the misfortune of others doesn't actually cheer me up. No spawns. I'm amazed I still have a few fish alive. Nobody call the RSPCA on me, k? I am making a teeny weeny effort to wrestle back control of life. I even fed the fish today. And I even remembered the grindals. Hey, baby steps... I might attempt a spawn soon. I seem to have better luck in winter than summer. I think I can keep temps more stable in winter. The spawn I did last winter is, gosh, nearly a year old. Better do something or I'm starting from scratch.

I hear you Mike. My poor fish got neglected and i lost quite a few as well. But spending time with my Mum and family was just more important. As some here know, i lost my Mum to lung cancer last tuesday, my heart is broken.

Yeah, more important things take precedence over fish and losing your mum was a perfect example of 'more important things'.

She was an awesome lady and akin to my own heart, a crafty lady! It will take time to begin to live normally again but she will never be forgotten, the pain will ease but her memory will never fade. ♥♥

And I really think fish can help...but that might just be coz I'm selfish and want Manda to breed some more awesome fish! xoxox Luv ya Manda!