Mr Wiggums

Neffy

Ive always wanted a giant betta and the other weekend i got one :) he was from Coburg aquarium

His name is Mr wiggums ! here he is next to one of my other bettas ! He is very sweet, for a long time he didnt want to play with the other male. Mr wiggums has a spot on him it looks not good :) its above his little flappy fins behind his gill in the 3rd pic but its hard to see, i hope it is nothing to worry about.

Hehe giants are really awesome! i want a long finned one as well XD

the name comes from a game i play one of the characters had a cat called Mr wiggums !

Here are some more nicer photos of Mr wiggums

• 4 weeks later...

oh WOW. I love him!!!!!

I only saw yuck coloured giants at coburg when i went (though it was 6+ months ago lol) and i got a white with grey patch.

Well done on the find. He is LOVELY.

Longfin giants are costly, but i'd reckon worth it *lol*

Thanks nina *lol*

Hehe they had about 8 giants when i went a few solidish reds and blues and some mixes Mr wiggums was definetly the best XD

Yea id love to get a longfinned one as well it would make them even bigger !

someone had some halfmoon giants in her shop. They are gorgeous! Though they were mostly marble I believe?

Mr. Wiggums is a gorgeous fish, too! So is that plakat next to him!!! (I envy your fish!)

On the photography side of things... Those are some amazing shots! Wish I could get such detail from my betta. xD

Edited by Kandee

I wanted to get one of those giants jodi had they where really pretty, but i was unemployed at the time :)

The other boy was from nina so props to her on the great fish, he is pretty awesome as well :)

Thankyou ! i love taking photos its very challenging as well i have too spend hours waiting for the right shot and i have 100s of photos that didnt make the cut cause the fish suddenly darted away XD

Definetly check out coburg delyall they have the best quality of bettas good halfmoons as well just ring em up and findout when they have a shipment in so u get lots to pick from :D

• 3 weeks later...