Fishy Photos

Yanagi

All had a little photoshopping done. Mostly just sharpening, colour fixing and getting rid of marks on the glass. xD

Little_Lavender_by_NanakorobiYaoki.png

Vulcan_by_NanakorobiYaoki.png

Mercury_by_NanakorobiYaoki.png

No_Name_by_NanakorobiYaoki.png

The only photo I've ever managed to take of this girl, and it's pretty bad.

Feeding_Time_by_NanakorobiYaoki.png

Not the best photo, but I think it's my favourite as it has the two fish who are ALWAYS blurred in photos in it, relatively clearly.

Still more to come!

Edited by Yan

Little_Lavender_II_by_NanakorobiYaoki.pn

A second picture of Little Lavender, 'cause she is such a cutie. :Drunk_Buddies2: I didn't edit her at all, just desaturated and blurred the background.

PepperedCories.png

Bad picture of my peppered Cory pair, I can never get photos of these guys.

That's all for tonight. Going to harass them again with the camera tomorrow lol

Thanks. :) The boy in the 2nd pic is a pain to take photos of. His personality reminds me of a dog, "Hey whatcha got? Can I see? Can I have it?".. Most photos end up just being his blurred little self fussing around in front of the camera.

Thanks. :) The boy in the 2nd pic is a pain to take photos of. His personality reminds me of a dog, "Hey whatcha got? Can I see? Can I have it?".. Most photos end up just being his blurred little self fussing around in front of the camera.

haha that rivals the fast fish

but I do love the second pic it looks like the fishy equivelant of a beauty or glamour shot and has a lot of personality in it.

Very good job love them all!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks. :wub: She's certainly got a lot of personality to go with her looks.

I just realized how much colour she's gained since the first photo of her! She loses and gains black in her pattern every couple of weeks, it's pretty cool. I wish I had a photo of her from when a quarter of her side was solid black. :(