Hello to all

Guest nadine

Hi everyone, ;) my name is nadine and ive been addicted for about 3 years. ...oh sorry is this bettas anon???? lol. :o . anyway i have had a couple of these magnificent fish. :o (a couple million) anyway i had to sell a heap then i moved to a much bigger house i now have a fish room. but during the move i lost the ones i decied to keep, :( you know the ones the best ones, the prides and joys... so here i am all broken hearted looking for a place to get some more. ive checked out the lfs's :o and can't find my next lot of great loves. :drool:. anyway id prefer to buy privately support other addicts like myself. so i went back to the old forum i used live on and theyve all changed so i put up a post and some very nice person by the name phil of directed me to here.( hello phil thank you again. :eadshake: ) anyway im sure i have bored you all enough for now and im sure i will be putting up more posts along the way so theres no doubt i'll be meeting you all very soon. bye for now nadine ;) :drool:

Hi Nadine, welcome to AusAqua. It's a good idea to put your general location in your profile so local addicts (ahem, breeders) can contact you ... and you can contact them, especially if you're somewhere a bit off the beaten track. :eadshake:

Hi Nadine. Hope you enjoy your treatment at Ausaqua. We provide the best care for those with bettaholic mental conditions. We support and love everyone here in our self help group. The first step is to admit you have a problem.. Until then, there is nothing wrong with you :)

Archived