New 2 foot tank, 100 liters

dreaming_frog

Hey, I'm really into keeping bettas, at the moment i have 4 boys of all sorts of tails and colours and one stunning white girl with green and blue fins and also two gold fish. I was hoping to turn my new 2 foot tank into a female betta tank but all the research i'm doing suggests because Pattie has been on her own always it isn't a good idea. So i'm looking for suggestions of what i can put with patti in this big tank! Any ideas much appreciated i'm very excited about starting my first bigger tank with tropical fish.

Thanks!

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. In general betta are best of alone, but there are always exceptions to the rules. I have had a female hapily share a tank with barbs, but they are not supposed to be put together at all. If you post in the 'community tank section, you are likely to get more responses to your question as not everyone checks the introductions regularly (me included :blush:)