Fergus

Brisbane Betta Gathering 2

So who's up for a Brisbane gathering towards the end of March? I'll email someone and see if she is okay with holding it at her shop again. The last one was a really good night but let's see if we can get a few more people there this time.

Edited by Fergus

I'll be there with bells on, provided I'm in the state, thinking of going to VIC for my b'day but will have to wait and see how my savings go.

:P

I'll be there as long as someone agrees not to sell anything on the night :-)

Even if I beg I want her to be firm with me and say NO LOL

You might want to rephrase that, She has to agree not to sell YOU anything..not to not sell anything in general lol coz I for one will probably buy something lol

You might want to rephrase that, She has to agree not to sell YOU anything..not to not sell anything in general lol coz I for one will probably buy something lol

OOhhhhhh you can't weaken so early!!! Be Strong ... Say "I won't Buy Anything that starts with F"

I WILL buy something that starts with F! Wel maybe S...Shrimp. Last meeting she had some awesome little shrimp, can't remember what they were called but I wanted some and couldn't afford them! So this time I'm gonna get some hehe

Typical, two against one .... Well at this rate poor someone won't have anything left beginning with F & S left LOL

I've heard back from someone and the 13th and 27th are out for her, so how does the 20th March sound?

Hi! been feeling guilty that I haven't followed this up, so THANK YOU! I be there!

You want me to bring table, chairs ect?

I've just emailled someone to confirm that the 20th is okay and then we can start putting the word out to figure out numbers/food/chairs/etc.

I want to come and I won't miss this one. I need to know the date to book flights well in advance. I'm sure I will have so much to learn! I will probably (most certainly) buy something starting with F. I just took about 500 photos of my fish. I'm going to check if I can find any good ones and post them for you to see (have a look! :applaud: )

guessing this would be after closing time so that would mean I'm out... the only date I had already booked in march too (typical)

Would have loved to have come along and stayed for longer this time (and bring any of my left over dragons for you guys to check out :applaud: ) ...

But I'm afraid a night of laughs with (at) Jason Byrne wins over fish (have had these tickets booked and paid for since 2nd of december!) LOVE Jason Byrne

;):D:( :(

The 20th is out for someone. Will let you know when we negotiate a date that works for her :)

okay so i won't plan anything else on any other day.... :)

Edited by Peta(&Eric)

the one other alternative is maybe at someone's house.... yes tentively saying you can crash mine if you so wish.... :) Just not on the 20th or easter weekend (unless you'd all like to bring me birthday presents HAHA - fish accessories excepted ROFL!)

I know no where near as exciting as looking at all the fish at Jodie's though :lol:

oh, whoops.

Cool my birthday is right after Easter this year! That's never happened before! lol

I'm just gonna shut up now and let others decide when it is. I'll be there whenever...just tell me when

Which weekends do people have available in march? I may have an opening available, you could have it here. The fishroom is pathetic, (just a nook really) and I curently have only four adult fighters, (although Peta has a couple for me I am going to get asap) but I think we could make it comfy enough for up to 20 people. There is a carport and a gazebo outside, and I know hubby would be happy to cook if your up for a bbq. I now live in Inala, if you want to google it to see how far it is from LFS.

ohh that's better then my place, at least inala's only a short highway run from Jodie's... I'm willing to pitch in and give a hand :(

ohh and yeah only weekend I'm out is the 20th

now that does sound like a plan. I should be available most weekends in March but the 13th/14th and 27th/28th suit me better money wise.