Hey was good to meet everyone today! Sorry I couldn't hang around. Will see you at the next one :P

Tim

We are home had a fantastic day, so good to meet every one and put faces to names :P looking forward to the next meet already LOL

It was great to meet Sera, Tim, Madison and Jade and to see everyone else again. Thanks to all of you for participating and making the day a success!

I'm looking forward to the next meeting too :betta:, can't wait to see how those white HMPKs turn out!

Madison and I had a great time, she has already told me she is coming to the next meeting and has claimed some of the grooming fish for the next comp lol

Thank-you Lisa for putting on a most enjoyable meeting. Once again it was good to gather with a bunch of people who have a similar (fishy :betta: ) interest. Good to see some very nice fish....and even better to have taken some home from the raffle with me! Dad and I had a great day.

-Brad.

Is the next meeting on the 6th March? I'll be back at college so hopefully I can make it down there for the weekend.

At this stage, that is the proposed date. It would be good if you can make it, Em!