My new boy

Rainy

Arrived today from someone, normaly i wouldnt take photos this soon but you should see this guy he has traveled so well :cheer: i released him out of his travel bag and he was just looking at me as if to say ok whats next lol, i didnt want to flare him this early so hear are a few swimming pics

Hello

100_6192.jpg

whats that?

100_6180.jpg

100_6198.jpg

I havnt come up with a name yet so ideas welcome :D

Well they have all been named now the boy is Jagger, the copper girl was named wave by Mr6 and the blue girl was named Royal by miss 4,

Jaggers first date will be with Royal to try and sharpen the caudle edge when she is in full flare she is almost a perfect D :(

then ill put him with wave to try and keep the dorsal the colours form this pair should be interesting

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Sera :)

Is this him in the video?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Yep thats him :) Due to a stuff up buy fastways i didnt get the original green boy i ordered so someone sent me this guy insted :D he has the best character and attitude

Sadly i lost Wave the copper fish today :) who i think was actually a boy charlie and i spent an hour watching he/she the other day and neither of us could figure it out, wave jumped out of the tank i tryed to save he/she but there was just to much damage so for his next date i will steal charlies lavender girl

Sorry to hear that Rainy, has me thinking about my two back at work as I added an LED light above and had to remove the lid so maybe I'll drop the water level a little in case they aren't high jumpers in the future.