I am in love

Chuckie

and I'm not afraid to declare it!! I am so much the smitten kitten! My new fish have arrived from Jodi and can I say - AWESOME!! They look even better in person. The females are Angelina Jolies among fish, and the boys - WOW. Am not a Brad fan so will not say they are Brad Pitt among fish but they could definitely make the grade as a Duchovny (well, a circa 1992 Duchovny). Thanks Jodi, this has made my day. It's like Christmas!

LOL, piccies will have to wait til they get home. It will have to be tomorrow night as the box was too heavy for me to get all home at once via public transport. They are fine for now, floating in their baggies in my tank at work. They DO have big pouty lips and flowing fins Rob - they are PHAT.

The females are Angelina Jolies among fish, and the boys - WOW.  Am not a Brad fan so will not say they are Brad Pitt among fish but they could definitely make the grade as a Duchovny (well, a circa 1992 Duchovny).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh no fair! you simply cannot make a statement like that and not provide pics!! :blink:

Congrats on the the new fishies Lis! :lookaround: Looking forward to the piccies!! :lol:

Archived