New Addition

Anasfire

Saw this little guy at the LFS yesterday when I went to stock up on food and get some feeder goldies for the Oscar (of which only 1 and a very mangled half now survive)

I think he's just a regular PK coz there's no signes of HM in his caudial when he flares but i'm at a loss for what colour to call him. I was originally referring to him as Mustard Gas but I'm not sure that's all that accurate.

Either way I love him and he's got stunning colouration for a $7 fish!

Any opinions?

DSCF5017.jpg

Edited by Fighters4U

MG is just a "common name" or "trade name" for what was originally a green yellow bicolour (it originally also had a black BF pattern). There is no IBC class for "MG".

I would say your fish is a blue yellow bicolour, and it looks like he may be BF also.

A flaring shot would be good if you get a chance :fish:

I'd love a flaring shot myself but he doesn't flare at all! Not even at his SD next door neighbour or at a mirror. He's been too busy making a bubble nest around and under his piece of IAL he has float in the tank. If he decides to start flaring I'll try and get a good shot.

Watch this space.

Typical, just as I say he won't flare he starts to!

Here are 2 of the best...he sat still for quite a while and I managed to get at least 10 shots of him..but these 2 show the best of his colour and tail I think.

DSCF5021.jpg

DSCF5025.jpg