Sign in to follow this  
ninoid12

Melbourne ppl... Coburg aquarium is EVIL!

Well, silly me visited Coburg Aquarium to buy one or two fishies.

I left with six.

Sigh, this hobby is VERY addictive!

coburgbluebutterfly.jpg

coburgcrowntail.jpg

others i havent taken photos of yet, but will add them here soon.

Light green HM male (8ray)

Blue HM male (16ray)

White, some slight silver marbling Giant PK male (4ray)

Multicolour marble DT male (ripped and young but good potential)

ROFL !!!! Nina l told you didnt l ....Coburg is great lolol and very dangerous to the credit card

i know!!! Evil to the max!!!

No they only had giant pks, one was a nice cambodian but this white one i liked better. he is such a pig, eats soooo much more than my others!

the butterfly pictured is a gorgeous steel blue colour which im looking fwd to breeding. I know its not correct, but i actually dont mind that his anal fin curves up under his chin a bit when he flares. Sexy :cheer:

Well done! I am still constantly amazed by the quality of Bettas these days in LFS.

However, they don't seem to make it over to Adelaide. :cheer:

aww bubbsy, im so sorry as i said!!! Are you still up for visiting tomorrow? *giant grin*

(just in case i missed any good ones, and to prove to bubsy that i still do luv her)

I agree with faewyn, we don't see the variety over here seen in the other states, although Seaview on Anzac has had some nice fish recently. They mostly have VT, however often have nice CT and the occassional nice HM.

Need to find out where the wholesalers send all the good ones *lol*

You just need to exercise some of your own evil. Get a bunch of your friends to go into your LFS asking for halfmoons over a period of a few weeks and I'll guarantee you'll see an improvement. I doubt the wholesalers are all that fussy. Pretty sure they'll send them anywhere they're ordered.

there may be local breeders supplying these LFS's too. So maybe you can breed some awesome fish in Radelaide and then stock your LFS up with them! :wacko:

Sign in to follow this