Some new HMs from Edie

Mango4Jade

I was finally able to get around Edie's place yesterday (sunday) to help him setup his plant tank, but also pick up some nice additions to my so-called fish room (my bedroom :fish: ) I picked up some more HM females, some random copper gold and gold fry which Edie didnt want to sell, 2 very nice young HMs and a very young Gold Double Tail :) I was able to take some new pics of my tank along with some fish I got today.

Please enjoy :)

Updated betta tank:

Posted Image

One of the Bettas Edie didnt want to sell, very cool, acts normal, nice finnage, but one defect...no eyes :cheer: :

Posted Image

Young Green Mask HM:

Posted Image

Young Blue HM:

Posted Image

My favourite fish out of all the fish I bought today, the Baby Gold Double tail:

Posted Image

Mango :photo:

Somehow the blinded bettas I picked up somehow flares are other females in the tank. Somehow I think to myself that isnt normal...having no eyes but can actually flare back and chase other fish in the tank. Its either that they can somehow sense other fish or they are not blink. They also can chase after live black worms. Thats why now I dont look down on deformed fish. They may be smarted than normal fish.

Archived