help required for my website

fighter boy

ok well some of you may know that i am in the middle of constructing my website, Betta Homes.

For the site i am currently putting together a spawning process page that includes a step by step approach to breeding Betta.

Im after a decent picture of a pair wrapping so i can use it as an example of the action they perform.

If anyone could oblige and help me with one that would be great. I will not google and steal someones image and use it as my own. Your image is purley yours and it shall be mentioned who has provided me with the image and their name. All i ask is to use the image on my sites page.

cheers,

rob

lol. its not finished yet mate. There is still a fair bit to go in the way of content. im going to be doing a diy section also. so if anyone has any donations they would like to have put on the site. please let me know. The same deal applies as the photos. These are YOUR pictures and YOUR name and forums name will be added below for confirmation that it is not my diy item.

Thank you all for the comments. If there is absolutely anything that i have miss or that should be added in any fo those pages, please post it here with detail and i shall add it all the same. also if any info is not accurate or could be described better please let me know. This is my method so as mentioned, everyone has their own way of doing things.

Thanks again,

rob

• 1 month later...

Im now putting together a Doctors Corner page for my site... If anyone has some decent pictures of fish suffering from;

White spot

Dropsy

Fin rot - Body rot

Fungus

Velvet

Pop eye

External Parasites

TB - Tuberculosis

etc... could you please post pics here with your name and what the disease is...

Any help would much appreciated as i do not want to take other photos from other sites. I would prefer to make my site from photographs and information from our own fine members hee at AAQ.

Also any pictures donated will have the owners name underneath them in recognition, as shown on my Spawning Process page where i have used Amandas (Fergus) wrapping photograph of here male and female while spawning...

Thanks a heap,

rob

Doctors Corner is complete until further notice. next up is the Euthenasia blog... I know it is a hot topic but it is an area that must be mentioned. In some cases it is better to be cruel than be kind....

POST 700... WOOOHOOOO... lol

Edited by fighter boy