Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Wild Marble OHM

Hey Everyone,

This is a marble i am getting from Grandbetta. What do you think?

Picture by grandbetta:

Posted Image

Thanks, Phil :photo:

very nice Phil! I'm liking the non-pointy anals we are beginning to see more of :photo: Did you get a girlie to pair him up with?

The line along the back is very angular, he drops down after the dorsal. I like upturned snouts, but combined with the drop after the dorsal, i'd be wary of adding anything with spinal faults for a few generations. Anal is a bit long, but its not dramatic. Maybe a nice man for Lily's black marbly thingamies?

I love his snouty head and chunky body, and his Cadaul is the perfect shape for me :photo: Yes, i do have a female coming along with him :)

Hi Phil, the drop behind the Dorsal that Callatya is referring to could be just the angle of the dorsal giving that impresssion, if you follow the lines along his body he appears pretty straight. Anal a tad long (minor) but overall a very pretty fish, good luck with breeding him. Cheers, Steve.

I have here in my office a box of potential girlfriends Phil has bought for this boy, just arrived from QLD, and all I can say is: Phil, bring it on!

Lol lisa, there should be one main potential girlfriend, she was a marble sent to go with him, is she marbly or has she changed :lookaround:

Sign in to follow this