CLASS "P" BLACK BAR ENDLER BREEDER, BRISBANE

Guest endlers_eclypse

Guest endlers_eclypse

Hi Everyone!

Im a devoted breeder, enthusiast and hobbyist in class "P" black bar endlers (poecilia wingei) from Brisbane. They are peaceful, pleasant fish and make great additional fish to every community tank throwing off beautiful, metalic colours and easy to take care of. Anyone who is interested in purchasing or curious about these amazing Venezuelan gems please do not hesitate in dropping me a line and will get back to you ASAP.

NOTE: ONLY "P" & "K" CLASS ENDLERS (POECILIA WINGEI) AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA

Jeremy :lol:

Edited by endlers_eclypse

Hi Jeremy,

I wasn't aware there was any class N endlers in Australia???

I have some endlers from Pet City that are supposed to be pure....and they probably are....but they don't have the paper work to prove they are class N

so they are class P....ie Probably

Class N as described on Endler R Us would have to be purchased from America....a difficult and expensive exercise!

Id be Pleased to be proved wrong.... :lol:

My male Endler from Pet City (class P)

He's a big one...eh!

ClassNendler.jpg

oh yeh....Welcome Too!

Edited by Rod

Guest endlers_eclypse

Hi Rod,

Sorry about the late reply.. .I purchased my endlers from a breeder here in Brisbane. He got them imported from America through Singapore. The original fish were bred by dr. Endler from stock gathered from the wild in North Eastern Venezuela, Laguna De Patos near Cumana 1975.

I am aware of the E.R.U Classification system. That is why I wanted to make sure the endlers I purchased from him were Class N, incase I got accused from selling fraud fish. The breeders name I purchased my endlers from is Paul, the store fishkeeper who used to work at Taringa West Side Pets & Aquariums.

The original stock from Dr. Endler were first sold to Geremany then the rest of the countries around the world. Unfortunately most of the Class N Endlers gene pool has been contaminated by cross breeding with guppies which I strongly disagree as the species is known to be extinct in the wild waters of Venezuela which has been lost due to over polluting their natural habitat by dumps being built next to the habitat and resorts also being built near the area.We will be doing the world a huge favour by keeping the species in its pure strain.The fact that they may be endangered makes me happy that they are being kept by aquarists!

Pet City in Mt Gravatt sells guaranteed pure endlers that were imported from Germany and has maintained its purity for over 5years now, which I will be purchasing some from them to eliminate inbreeding of my stock that can cause deformity and decreases its immunity to harmful bacteria and diseases. Very pricy $12.50 each or $40-4 male or female but in my opinion worth every cent!

At this present time I have approximately over 500 fish including my breeders. The information that I have gathered from Paul, Pet City and the Internet is convincing the endlers from Pet City are Class N as the stock from Germany can be traced back to Dr. Endler himself.

Did you purchase them from Pet City, Mt Gravatt? If so consider yourself lucky to have Class N Endlers :(

Thats awesome Jeremy! I'd love some, I'm keeping a small breeding population of Endlers atm which i was ASURED where class N but they've been throwing the most amazing double lyra tails I've ever seen soooo... lol I'd love some proper Endlers one day :( I need to get them their own tank first though.

I have Pet City endlers....and I know Paul well

I wouldn't be crossing the strains.....

They are most likely pure strains.....but in the absence of paper work

I don't believe they can be called class "N"

I've seen a lot of crossed fish...but both these lines have small females...a good indicator they are the real deal

I'd call them pure endlers....but I wouldn't call them class"N" unless you have proof they come from an individual who is a registered on ERU

Word of mouth is not good enough....It's not acceptable to ERU...ask them!

Pedantic perhaps....??? but honest....To my knowledge there are NO class "N" in Australia....I was thinking of getting some in but would anyone really care??

Could always get some dead ones sent over and compare the genomes???

In the end it dosesn't matter if they are healthy colourful active fish that breed true.... :D

Edited by Rod

Guest endlers_eclypse

Hi Akythara!

My email is nocturnalhaze@hotmail.com

Its nice to meet u,

I do believe mine are pure endlers but sadly have been convinced without the paperwork I cannot class them as "N" Endlers... Only Class "P" but still very happy to have stumbled across these amazing **Venezuelan Gems!!** "as being nicknamed".

I will post some pics of my fish soon giving you a hint of what Im producing. I put alot of effort to keep them at their show class quality, but at the moment I am only looking at selling the males.. . . .

Still deciding on the set price at the moment but should have a price by Thursday 18 June, will negotiate if needed before then.

Thanks again for your interest in Endlers

Jeremy

Guest endlers_eclypse

Sorry Rod you are correct.

Without the paper work there is no "N" Class.. . :(

But very happy and proud to have "P" endlers :)

Keep me updated if you do go ahead in getting the dead ones sent over for genomes comparisson.

Small world you know Paul :)

By the way love the pic of your male endler.. . he is a beauty!

Hope to take some good pics myself of my stock.

********************************************************************************

Darren,

Will post some pics of my endlers soon :)

Guest endlers_eclypse

Yes I do agree Pauls strain is very nice indeed!

I'm proud to say I am very impressed with the growing popularity with the interest of Endlers :)

Keeping the gene pool pure will help the species from becoming extinct as they are under threat due to cross contamination.

They are amazing fish and hope in the near distant future the pure strain will be on the market to purchase in every aquarium store in Australia :)

Guest endlers_eclypse

I've thought about it and have decided to sell both sexes of my endlers

males - $10.00ea

females - $15.00ea

trying to get hold of camera today to take pictures

Guest endlers_eclypse

sorry. . im having trouble putting some old image.. .

im new to puting images in forums

can any one give me some tips on how to put images? :)