Guppies

Phil

I picked up a few new male guppies today. They were only $2.50ea but would have to be the best quality and in the best health i have ever come across. I got 4, but only pics of 2 of them:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the blue ones are more of a black base, with metallic blue overlay.

Yes these were from strictly. That was a great buy Serkan :D No, i didnt get any females, they didnt really have any, only 2 but i didnt like the colour of them :lol: Klara, you can go shop there anytime :D, i was 'visiting' my grandparents on the day.

Yeah I try to get down there as often as possible, I don't drive so it's not as often as I'd like. excellent prices I had a custom tank package made up for a fraction of the cost that it was everywhere else. I tried 7 different LFS prices started from just under $1500 :eadshake: but I got it for under $600. I just don't like the dyed corys I saw there once or the coffee jar bettas. Apart from that it's the equivalent of a discount fishkeepers supermarket, you have to be there on the right day at the right time. I saw some gorgeous discus there once absolute eye candy and full of spunk, it was some form of snake skin, I was so tempted to get it but they're too delicate for my liking.

Yeah, the bettas are in jars, but they are nice and clean, the girl was cleaning them when i was there :eadshake: Yes, they do have died corys and painted angels, but the fish are very healthy and the tanks are spotless, which is more than i can say for all other pet shops in my area.

Archived