beanie kids display cases (beanie Boxes)

A Betta Supply

For those who have search and not found them

there correct name is beanie kids display cases

the cheapest i have found them

48 cases for $119.95 plus shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Beanie-kids-New-7-d...3A1%7C294%3A200

there is 6 days left on this auction

or you can get them in smaller amounts

they work out as $2.49 each plus shipping

hope this helps

Warren

A word to the wise: don't pay the checkout amount on completion of the auction when you buy from this seller. I paid the checkout amount the instant the auction ended and got this charming email for my trouble :

As per the listing postage to you is $35.00, you need to pay another $15.00 to my paypal account, just call it a service.

Next time wait for the invoice to be sent to you Lisa

I have also bought a box of 48 beanie boxes from this seller. and was very happy with the product and the postage was fast. the only small complaint i have is the design of the box, the lid isnt just on the top, if u know what i mean it goes down to a bout i fifth of the container, leaving you with less height to fill the box. i have noticed that someone's beanie boxes dont have this problem they only have a small lid on the top. i wonder where she gets hers from? but it would probably be a bit rude to ask her.

Hi All

okay i have just finished speaking with the manufacturer in america (utra-pro), then the australian distributer, it seems that the going bulk wholesale price is about ($3 box 48 diff) the same as the ebay sellers (his weekend sale price), but from the australian distributer the freight is less, about 3 to 1 ratio (they had 3 boxes of 48 left freight was the same as 1 box from ebay)

so i am going to go through the australian distributer (yeah account approved) (hate that, im paying cash, but yet another one thats wants a credit check first)(happens 3 out 5 times)

thanks to those that gave an opinion of the product

sorry

they dont deal with the general public (ABN & ACN holders only), (to get an account you need to be an ABN & ACN holder) and fill in there forms for approval (at least they didnt want pics of the shop first) like some do

Thanks

Warren

Edited by A Betta Supply

You need both ACN and ABN or is one or the other sufficient? For the benefit of clubs, is there provision for NFP groups on the form?

I'm sure something can be sorted either way, it is just good to know what hoops we'll need to jump through :woohoo:

mine were delivered by Fastways, red label with a few excess stickers on it. That shipping cost seems commensurate with the price of a red label plus the several excess stickers. I guess the distributor uses a different courier. So the ebay seller's still a good alternative if you don't have an ABN and ACN, it's just the shipping that costs more.

You need both ACN and ABN or is one or the other sufficient? For the benefit of clubs, is there provision for NFP groups on the form?

I'm sure something can be sorted either way, it is just good to know what hoops we'll need to jump through ;)

Hi

u need both ABN & ACN (ACN can be replaced with BN) (BN = Business Name Registration Number)

provisions on form are for

sole trader (ABN, BN)

partnership (ABN, ACN)

company (ABN, ACN)

trust (ABN, ACN)

typical application info

as well as other hoops to jump through

references, agreement to guarantee & indemnify, estimated monthly spend and leased or owned

i will ask if i can pass on there email and contact details to you (a NFP group)

or if they dont will email you the details to get around that (but dont know what would happen)

They don't nest, do they?

They may, but they're not nested in the box, they're suck sealed in wrap with their covers/lids on. Hopefully they nest will after I open them, or storage will be a cow!

Hi All

Beanie boxes arrived today the freight company was Star Track Express

Paid Wednesday, 3 day delivery as they said (8.15 this morning)

Now just waiting on my nft channel from sure grow so I can build a new drip system

will hold 85 beanies, 5 shelfs x 17 beanies (i dont want more than this for each sump)