Hello

Guest shelle

Guest shelle

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around for a while now but I thought I should introduce myself. I'm in Canberra, and have a few misc tanks with Bettas, Corys, Danios and Red Cherry Shrimp. At the moment I'm trying to get my three foot tank to grow plants properly, rather than just have them sit there not growing and looking sparse lol.

Shelle

Guest shelle

Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome. I'm glad you like the avatar Bettarazzi, I play around in gimp sometimes and that's what came of watching my tanks first.

I guess I could say that part of the reason for being quiet is that my obsession waxes and wanes... or another way of saying it would be that sometimes the rest of life intrudes on my aquatic interest? At any rate, I haven't really been lurking and reading constantly this whole time, I've been in and out and I expect that will continue. It's been fabulous to be able to come on and look up info and experiences on problems etc.

I don't have any photos of the tank yet, honestly there's nothing to see at the moment except for some val and java moss, but I have plans and then there will be photos. :yes:

Shelle