10cm Pico Cube

Helpful but I got more questions now. How do you cut glass in the sink? The sink isn't flat. And what do you use as a guide. Last time I used a metal ruler but had a hard time keeping the cutter running dead straight. Maybe it was the way I was holding the cutter.

Hi Razzi, use a wood block to sit the glass on in the sink. (The same block that you will use to snap the glass over the edge of). You can't use a ruler as a guide because it's not thick (high) enough. The wheel of the cutter doesn't run against the guide, the body of the cutter does. The flat side of the cutter body against the guide ensures a dead straight cut with no wobbles. Use the cutter at about a 45 degree angle. Use "medium pressure whilst cutting and do your cuts in one stroke only,start to finish. Use another piece of glass (ground edge) as your guide. You can use masking tape to tape the your guide to the sheet so nothing moves when you cut if you like. The tape will only work on dry glass of course. If you can follow this lot you will be assured of success Razzi. *lol* Cheers mate! - Brad.

Edited by Brad