green terror eggs & fry

michael

Well my green terrors spawned.

I picked up my female last friday well it was spose to be a female!! turns out it was a male and the male i had was a female. So anyway i got a pair. I put the new fish in the tank on friday arvo by saturday night they had spawned.

gte.jpg

gtf.jpg

gtft.jpg

I removed about 100 fry from the main tank and will try to raise them.

they are gorgeous! I'm not considering getting a few for myself! I've yet to get cichlid eggs to hatch. The butterfly ram pair I had laid after each largeish WC but i never saw fry. They probably got gobbled up by another fish. I might get rid of the cory's and goby's and make it a cichlid tank.

• 2 months later...

Waaaa I want some! hahaha they are beautiful. How many are there left Michael? What was the death rate like and what did you feed them throughout their stages of growth? What do they eat now and how often....just a few Q's for ya

Arrg why can't you live closer so I can come round and buy some at breeder rates? I can't even find them in the LFS (had a good look yesterday). I love the blue rams on your other thread too. I sadly lost another butterfly ram the other day, just got the 1 male left now :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...