Too Good a Daddy - crazy fish

Peta

Just had to share this giggle..

I set up my HM Devil Male with my Coper Silver HM girl.. Late Wednesday night I stuck the girl in with the boy in the standard 'coke' bottle.. next morning she was all stripy, all looked promissing and I said to them as I left for work that I'd let them have the day to get to know each other and let her out when I get home..

I got home to find that my girl had gotten a little to excited and dropped eggs on the floor, she'd even collected some and placed them at the top...

She was still 'stripy' and geared up to go so I figured I'd let her out still... I left them to it - stuck my head in a little bit later to see what I think was a wrap attempt.

then disaster struck. I think the boy found the already dropped eggs (I didn't clean them out as I didn't want to disturb them) .. and he started nesting them and ignored the female.... then when she tried to get his attention..... he wasn't interested and went into protective daddy mode... I figured when he was still trying to get at her when she was playing dead up beside the heater that I should get her out of there....

silly boy!! So I'm assuming there may have been a wrap or two ... doubt that I'll have tails at all. But at least I know Emo's a good daddy (a little to good - haha)

I'm nearly ready to give up now until spring... :)

I was going to try them again, but boof head went and chewed off his tail so giving him time to get over that *grumble grumble*

and just returned my dragon girl to a tank on her own to give her a rest as while she wasn't showing stress signs, I don't think she was all that keen on doing the dirty ;) Might try again next weekend!