Tiggle

Hi all,

Just thought i'd show off some photos of my current bettas:

Mr Pink, who isn't camera shy

000_0076.jpg

100_0722.jpg

Kenzei, not so easy to photograph

100_0733.jpg

And the CT girls i got from xxBettaxx who have settled in nicely but dont want to stay still for me to get good photos of

100_0730.jpg

The girls are very curious, they love exploring their tank. I had a tense hour or so when i first put them in together, but they've sorted out who's boss now without too many split fins and damaged scales.

Thankyou for the beautiful bettas xxBettaxx i love them :lol:

kylie i have tryed a couple of times with different females but he is way to aggressive with them he builds huge nests but whenever the females go near it he defends it like there are already eggs in it.one female even started to drop eggs at the other end of the tank but as soon as she went near the nest he chased her away i was ripping my hair out.I will keep trying though i was even thinking of getting a couple of vain tail females so i wouldn't be so concered with loosing them rather than him keep bashing my imports and puting them out of action for my other males that i know are good breeders.Not that i would keep the fry but maybe he would get the hang of things then...

Oh and Tig no worries at all.....

Edited by xxBETTAxx

Sorry to hijack the thread tig =( ...

I knw what u mean xxBettaxx ,maybe puttign him with a veil tail to get him to see what the idea is would be a good idea. My blue male is really vicious too, i have spawned him once got eggs but they didnt hatch, and i hate putting the female back for a second go, because he really floggs them! sigh... =) hmm maybe i better use a veil tail too...

kylie