My Aquabid Fishies...

Peta

Okay so back in DECEMBER! I brought 3 girls off Aquabid.... after a lot of 'issues' ... just before easter (in the last shipment) they finally arived..... with 3 extra friends!! Have finally got around to takeing some 'crappy' photos of them so thought I would share...

First up the ones I actually did buy... (all Females)

HM Salamender BF

IMG_8315w.jpg

HM Green dragon.

IMG_8217w.jpg

IMG_8272w.jpg

and the third one HMPK White Opaque Platinum...

IMG_8304w.jpg

Not sure if they are the fish I actually brought (mailnly the Salamender girl - as her colour looks NOTHING like the orginal photo - also she was meant to be an '8 branch salamandar'? .. that and she's got what looks like some dragon scaling going on.... ohh and she also looks more like a PK to me - but then I'm not sure what the extact differecnces between a PKHM female and a HM female is ...)

will post the extra's when I'm allowed to post more images :giggle: so who ever reads this first - reply so I can ;)..... please... :D

Edited by Peta(&Eric)

The one Male...

PK Purple Mustaard

IMG_8343w.jpg

and two girls...

This one I'm not sure on as she wasn't what I was expecting (ie not a red dragon HM! HAHA)

I'm going on a Yellow BF - but not sure if PK or just HM? or PKHM .. haha... also could have a bit of Dragon scaling .. (not very good ones I admit!)

IMG_8351w.jpg

And lastly the cutest....

Purple Dragon HM

IMG_8276w.jpg

Edited by Peta(&Eric)

Yeah I'm hopeing that they 'change' over time... Don't know if they are from the same spawn - would you get that kind of colour combo from the same spawn? They at least be from a very similar parentage as they do both have very similar "fat" heads ... PMSL.

I'm starting to think that the Red & Purple Dragon girls are HM's ... while the other 3 girls (yellow, salamander & opaque) are all PK's ... I just have to do a bit more research on telling the diffence between the two... :)

the first girl has a gold layer by the looks of it. Similar to the original red/golds that came out.

The yellow dragon (second last pic) looks like a PKF.

The male is a pretty colour. Try him with the yellow or purple dragon.

Cheers, someone

• 1 month later...

it was my first aquabid run a - so was a bit of a let down to have so many problems. I had pretty much written off ever actually getting the ones I actually paid for, and I don't think I technically did (as I'm pretty sure at least one of them looks NOTHING like she should haha).. but it was nice to get the extra fish.

I'm thinking of selling off a few of them though. Out of all of them I like the two dragon girls but the others I'm not to attached to or have any interest in breeding... actually not really planning to bread the dragon girls either.. still trying to work out what I'm going to do with them all :( it would be interesting to see what I'd get out of the purple dragon girl and purple MG boy.. can't wait to have a better fish room set up so i can spend more time getting to know them all as currently they are hidden away in tubs and don't see them until i pull them out for water changes....