Genetics Survey

Chuckie

Hello all! At the recent Sydney and Melbourne betta gatherings, we distributed a genetics survey to try and get a handle on what we do and don't have in Australia from a genetic standpoint (re bettas, of course).

I am told that Michael forced the MBG attendees to complete theirs on the spot under threat of pavlova deprivation. Ok, I made that up. Had there been a pavlova with which to threaten the SBG attendees, I would have threatened to withhold it pending their completion of the survey, but alas, I did not. I had blackworm samples, courtesy of killimike and Mal from Australian BW, but was too stupid/ethical to consider bribery to get the surveys completed :)

SO: If you attended the SBG, please take some time to complete the survey and give/send it back to me, and drop me a line letting me know which you're doing :).

If you did not attend but wish to complete the survey, drop me a line by email and I'll email it to you.

Thanks guys! :yes:

LOL!! No threats were necessary. I blathered on for a little while about nothing in particular in my own special way. Then while they were scratching their heads trying to figure out what I'd just said, I stuck the surveys and pens in their hands. :yes: