Hi All

fishfanatic

Hi all, new to this forum but already loving it. Im Jono and Im from New Zealand. I know, but I will be moving to Australia sometime next year. I love bettas and have a few of them. I also have guppies. I will lookforward to the day when I will be able to own some of the amazing bettas you have in Australia.

Thanks, I will be moving over with family. So will have to sell off all my fish. But then I will be able to get some amazing fighters so it will be awesome and worth it. So when I move over will be very keen to meet some people that keep and breed bettas. And learn what you do differently etc.

Edited by Bettarazzi
deleted quote

Hi Jono. Welcome to the forum. You can't get nice bettas in NZ? That's a shame. I know there's a thriving killifish community.

Hi thanks. There are nice bettas in NZ, just not as much variety as Oz and therefore not as much stunning bettas. Will post some pics soon.

Kia Ora Jono.

I'm originally from Kawerau and have also settled in QLD. I live near/on the Redcliffe Peninsula (the bit that sticks out on the coast just above Brisbane) and have not looked back since. However on saying that, NZ was a great place to grow up in :).

We definitely need more Betta fanatics in QLD ;) .

Linley

Kia Ora Jono.

I'm originally from Kawerau and have also settled in QLD. I live near/on the Redcliffe Peninsula (the bit that sticks out on the coast just above Brisbane) and have not looked back since. However on saying that, NZ was a great place to grow up in :).

We definitely need more Betta fanatics in QLD ;) .

Linley

Hi Linley, always good to here you never have look back since. I agree NZ is a great place to grow up, but will lookforward to moving to Oz. Will also lookforward to being part of the Betta fanatics of QLD then. :D

• 8 months later...