Happy Birthday!

Anasfire

Aww... sorry Cass. Wasn't paying attention to that front page. And the forum has been so busy lately I just can't keep up, which is my reason for only seeing your DIY Belated Birthday Thread two days later. Hope you had a good day anyway. What I do with my birthday, which is in a couple of months from now, on the 9th of June, is to very subtly and unobtrusively slip it into a few posts, PMs, MSNs, SMSs, phone calls, conversations, a little bit before the event so it doesn't take anyone by surprise. And well enough ahead of time so that if they want to get me something from my Amazon Wish List, I will get a nice surprise on the day. :D

hahha B'razzi..you crack me up..love your amazon wishlist, I've got one a mile long too but I can't afford the postage!

Peta, I had a crap day to be honest! I don't have family here on the Gold Coast other than my son so I spent the day at home with him. Stacey sent me some flowers (actually 2 lots) for my birthday, and stacey as in y2jdaze from here, and some other friends sent me an awesome 2001 cross stitch designs book and a nightie with a moo cow on it! They know me so well! But it's not all about the pressies! I would have loved to have just gone out for lunch or something or gone to see a movie with friends but sadly that didn't happen. Better luck for next year I guess.

Thanks to all for my belated birthday wishes though! hehe

argh yeap totally understand that. Was the same for mine ... while got spoilt present wise we didn't actually 'do' anything. Sure went to see the inlaws for a little while - but that was like any other visit/day .... I did get to have dinner with my brother, his partner and my parents but again nothing that wouldn't have been a 'normal' day kind of thing....

maybe next year me and you can go out for lunch together to celebrate our birthdays seeing as they are so close <_<