Look at my magnificent new boy his so pwetty

lyrical

Not rude bubbzy.... he was $49..he was in my LFS here in Boronia.. and that would be the St Kilda Aquarium l was in there last tuesday...bought a bright red crowntail in there............and they've got beautiful halfmoons..l just didnt have the money when l was there..

i dont know what to be more ;) over that you have scored yourself a beauty :drool: or the fact that your getting HMs in your LPS :o

not to worry its only a mater of time before they are here :lol: i love his face so cool, well done lyrical.

he is awesome - definately a butterfly pattern going on - watch him with finrot - I've found in my limted experience (two BF's) that BF's seem to be prone to finrot. As I type my BF boy is at home in medication getting over his latest bout of it.

I'm also not sure if he really is a HM.... but willing to sit on the fence and see if anyone else comments about that, to me it didn't look like he's tail got to 180 in the photos... but then I'm not an expert there either ... ;)

Very nice:)

or the fact that your getting HMs in your LPS

If you're around Brisbane, there is a pet store at Rothwell (next to Bunnings) that usually has HM's, both males and females, for about $40, and they usually have some SD or HM's at Pet's Paradise at Chermside shopping centre. Last time I was there they had two SD's, one blue marble and a copper. Very pretty, but I didn't have any money at the time...

thanks everyone ............it wasnt Boronia Aquarium. l got him at Boronia Reptile and Aquarium on boronia road right near video ezy..................He is just so beautiful...l've asked Scott at the LFS to see if he can get me a female for him ..l've got to try breeding him

I didn't know there was another fishy shop there, I'm not a local to the area. Will have to go back & have another look!

hey bubbzy81...

with best intention..i would suggest to play with what you have first..

and wait till you recieve your aquabid purchase..then if you don't feel too overwhelmed,

go and buy more..

i'm speaking for most of us here..we've all been down that road..the fish buying frenzy..

and in the end..didn't really need this one, nor that one..

hope the copper hmpk you got from me is doing well

hey bubbzy81...

with best intention..i would suggest to play with what you have first..

and wait till you recieve your aquabid purchase..then if you don't feel too overwhelmed,

go and buy more..

i'm speaking for most of us here..we've all been down that road..the fish buying frenzy..

and in the end..didn't really need this one, nor that one..

hope the copper hmpk you got from me is doing well

There's no harm in looking right? lol

The copper you gave me is doing great! & also some more great news, I finally got some fish (CTs) to spawn YAH! Although I'm a little concernced that he just ate the eggs coz I can't see any in his nest & she was releasing heaps! :)