New Dragon From Aquabid

a_little_oc

He looks lovely.

Are you wanting to get form or colour or aim or some middle ground? I'm not quite sure what that colour is (I tend to bury my head in the sand when it comes to genetics), but I'm guessing he's marble with BF and a metallic layer, so you could get some very interesting an unexpected colours from him, even with a sibling cross.

Ideally if it was me, I'd want a female with a good strong body (that guy has a lot of fin to hold up, weedy girls need not apply!), preferably a little on the stocky side, with a short anal fin and a good 180*+ spread, but I'd want that for pretty much any fish :) Probably not so helpful.

There are a few possibilities up for grabs, but it really does depend on what your aim is. ;) Best bet is to ask the seller about spawn siblings, and ask for photos, just so you can make an informed decision. :)

I'll see if I can buy a good sibling female.

Nina, you could breed them for me if you like, and you could have the pick of any babies you like.

I'm new to this, and thought I would start breeding with my VT's and crowns first.

It will be a bit of a learning curve.

Thankfully there's plenty of info and help here.

Hi Andrew,

This fish was $20USD which is around $30 Australian dollars.

Plus $25AUD for shipping and import + quarantine.

Then $25 per box courier to me. (Have to check how many fit in a box)

(If I've got this wrong can someone please correct me.)

I'm new to this too.

Thanks.