Help. How Do You Pay For Aquabid Purchases?

a_little_oc

The seller sent their paypal account details.

So do I just send the money to them through my paypal account in $USD and check 'goods' on the paypal send money site?

Sorry, I've only used paypal to pay for Ebay purchases before, and they have a section to pay with paypal.

I assumed that Aquabid would be the same.

I have always just emailed the seller, got their paypal details, just an email address, and how much the win worked out to with shipping etc. Then I paid the money to that email address in paypal. Just as if you were organising a private sale really.

I don't know if that's the way you're supposed to do it tho, this invoice business sounds like a good idea, much more official :giggle:

The reason i do it like that is because i don't have a pay pal account (i use my girlfriends)so my aqua bid email is different from the paypal email they get payed from so to save any confusion i ask for them to send a payment request to my girlfriends email rather than them getting a payment from a paypal account they don't recogize.I think either way is fine as long as you buy from sellers with good feed back you should be ok.....

Although i have gotten fish from people who don't have perfect feed back because i really liked the fish they were selling and when i read the reason for negitive feed back i didn't feel it was justifed.