Bren

Bren MacFish

Alcoholics can just suddenly spontaneously start bleeding from under their fingernails and their eyes, ears, nose, lips... and if a few immediate blood transfusions don't work, doctors just have to stand by and watch them bleed out.

OMG ... I will need to rein in the resident alcoholic. Sounds incredibly horrific.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still remember my first hangover.. I ended up sitting down in the shower with water pouring over me in abject misery with a cup of black tea in my hand wondering why the world was so cruel. I was a little on the young side to handle it :) although the hangover turned out to be a piece of cake compared to my Mothers wrath :photo:

Well.. i finally feel human.. Let this be a lessons to the younger ones... never ever ever search out for the hangover.. let it find you. 2 days of looking for the closest water source so that you can drown somehow ruined the weekend for me.

LOL Mishy. That is one thing I'm very happy bout. I have prob had 1 hangover in my life :P the most I feel is a lil seedy the day after. But the worst for hangovers is Vodka, goes str8 to the head and gives ya a headache (tho when I do have a vodka headache, for sum reason I don't feel seedy :betta::) )

LAMBO! What the deuce?? And Robbie... *lol* The evil triplets are mucho worse than vodka... Tequila, yagermiser and cetrus.. now that will not only give you a killer headache, it'll mess with your internal organs and burn you until you become an empty shell...

Robbie, if you are anything like me, being caffine sensitive, never ever try red bull and yager... It's a beautiful drink but i couldnt sleep nor pass out even though i was rather intoxicated.. grrr... and BREN! what sort of example are you setting for your brood of 8?? It's friday night, saturday lunch, saturday night, sunday brunch and sunday night.. followed by berocca on Monday morning

Archived