More Boys

Where the hey are you finding these fish, Jessie??

Don't tell me Petstock, either, cos I was in there Sunday...they had a nice red CT, but not much else. No2 looks mad as! I think I like No4, as well, but the light is all wrong...

Nice finds!!

Looking good!

The rays might not grow back completely, or the same colour, and they might not branch the same way, but that is a snazzy fish :D

I think the other fellow is below SD angle. To me, he looks like a HMxVT, see how the top section comes up and curves down, almost like the top edge of the tail has 2 distinct edges? The tail is not really symmetrical. I think that would technically rule him out of the Delta standard, but that'd probably be the closest match :rofl: Certainly not a VT though :rofl:

I really like the style of the top fellow, he looks like he's got some serious spunk!

Thanks!

I found the MG at Pets to Pamper (near Earlville), same with the Steel Ct in the 3rd piccie - I was suprised they had anything other than VT

The Copper I found at smithy, along with the cute guy in the first two pics ;P - They get some different fish in occasionaly - I just pop in on my way back from UNI haha.

I'm going to sell a few on the weekend, because we're getting a dog. Sure you dont have any room Ghengis?

Oh and the white guy in my avatar got what I think is fin Melt or something, it was horrible, I post a pic to see what you guys think.

CIMG1328.jpg

He died on Wednesday, I was bubbling him in antibiotics? (The tri sulphate tablets) - added an almond leaf, and put some melafix in while bubbling the water - :D