Hello All

borednessis

Hi

thought i might join up since i am looking at getting a nice fish tank at the end of the week, i currently have one fish which phil tells me is a "white superdelta". I'm new to the fish scene as W (my fish) is my first and only (till the end of the week that is). i might post a picture of W tommorrow if i can, and see what you guys think of him.

ricky

That depends :) . What else came with it, ie, what sort of light did you get? How many tubes are there and what wattage? That will dictate if you can keep plants and if so, which ones. I assume it has lids - important as lots of fish jump!

Is it a 6' tank, or a tall 4'? I don't know how big a 320L is, LOL!

Are there any particular types of fish that you like? Big ones or small ones, colourful ones or more neutral looking ones, fish that will just look pretty or ones that will breed, tropical or goldfish, etc? Catfish? Eels? Or even crayfish rather than fish?

Do you like the look of a planted tank, or a tank sand and lots of rocks? Or a tank with an underwater castle and a skin diver, LOL!

i think its a 4 ft tank, it has two light sockets but no bulbs, (phills getting me some tommorrow). As for what i want in the tank i would like plenty of plants in there and plenty of nice colourfull fish just to look pretty at the moment maybe i will have a crack at breeding once i become better with the fish.