My Baby Peppermints

axoloto

Ya about 60 to 100 depending on the size and where you buy them from.

Im not sure if Im going to sell any, because I would really like to get a few colonies going.

I really love these guy's they fascinate me.

This is the first time they ever bred for me and I have had Pleco cat's all my life (mostly). :D

well if you do decide to sell any, mates rates of course lol, I'd love a few and hopefully will get a female in the bunch to mate with my male. He seems to think the common BN is hot for him though and she gets peeved off at him coz her mate is in that tank too! lol

Private seller is always the way to go if you want a good price, that's how I bought mine.

F4U, You have dibb's If I decide to sell. FIY There is a seller in the classifieds, selling trios for $100(5-6 cm).

lpiasente, I can see 9 at one time , keeping in mind that I have heaps of hiding places for them.

Anyone know what an average spawn usually produces?

Congrats on the peppermints.

Not sure if peppermints are the same with numbers as the other BN varieties but my albinos started breeding last month and produced 25 in their first batch. They have another batch of eggs now with the male fanning and guarding them but too far inot the log for me to see how many this time.