Wildy

Interested In Trying Out Aquabid

Ok I am a newbie here, how do I go about buying on Aquabid and then getting them to me in Taree, NSW?

Thanks in advance I know this is a doozie! Kath

Thank you VERY much and yes that answered all my question only trouble is the one I want is already $225 might have to wait for a couple more weeks! Next shipment date in mArch please?

Exactly! and discus can be funny things sometimes they just stop eating for no reason and just fade away, that has happened to me if they are too shy and they will not come out they just fade away. I even rained live bloodworm over the one I am talking about and it just let them fall, raised the tank temp as instructed, it is supposed to increase their appetite and nothing, treating for parasites as instructed still nothing just ended up dying where it floated and never ate, very sad. So I think I might stick to ones I can see eating, the experts recommend that you watch your fish ask them to be fed in front of you see how agile they are before even considering buying so I think I will stick with that. Too much $$ to flush down the toilet!

Bettarazzi - its a discus, don't know how to add the link?

Hi Wildy,i'm a newbie here to and was thinking about buying a few from aquabid i live at North Haven maybe we could ship together save on costs :)

Not a problem! Too easy, although I will not be getting any this shipment unless something comes along that really takes my fancy for alot less $$.

I hope people will remember that cost does not necessarily reflect quality.

Indeed! No bids on that $222 red-eyed giant marble. Is that a reflection of what the market thinks? :D

before anyone (really) goes there (and it's getting close) : don't critique the auction fish :D

Wow thats alot of money =) but always fun buying at auction LOL, you tend to bid more then u should sometimes lol

kylie