Sign in to follow this  
Chuckie

Next Shipment To Australia

Hi guys

I got an email from Patsayawan letting me know that the January shipment to Jodi-Lea is likely to be next week.

Cheers,

L

ohh cool thanks for posting that Lill will have to check in with the owner of my girls :P

Anyone in Sydney want to share shipping? After QT, of course!! :blush:

sounds like a good plan.

However, it will be after September for my next shipment :blush:

My current lot will keep me busy for some time.

They are fish we have bought on aquabid, and Jodi has transhipped into Australia for us.

She may have other stock coming in on the shipment.

I expect that Jodi will post what she has for sale shortly.

Was that arriving in Australia yesterday, therefore still another week of quarantine to go? Or was it arriving at your house yesterday? Actually it can't have arrived at your house yesterday because that would have meant leaving Jodi's on a Sunday which is impossible. So it must still be another week of waiting for you. Plenty of time of make sure the batteries are charged and the photography tank is all set up with its extra lighting and plain background. And you've found the USB cable. :)

I don't do photos of bettas, kind of like how I don't do Xmas cards. Abbey was keen to take some, but I can't handle the grief. Counselling me to take 300 photos to get one good one makes no difference. I lose patience after 7. Having a point ans shoot camera I have no interest in getting to know any better doesn't help!

They arrived in Brissy yesterday (I hope - haven't heard differently).

I am taking the time to perfect my bbs hatching methods, get all live food cultures fully productive, and cycling the tanks and new sponge filters :)

Just reading your posts makes me excited for you! How many fish are people importing and what types? I'd love to get some imported one day (when I have a bit more time for them!)

Here's my thread on the new fish :)

Uh is it just me or was there meant to be a link to the new fish Lilli? lol :P

LOL! Gorgeous fish! I feel a lot of envy right now but I keep telling myself I am content with the number of fish I have (yea right!)

I dont know how you guys cope with so many fish :)

Edited by Lyarlla

well, we'll hopefully be looking for buyers in the coming months :)

hopefully - all things going well - I should be seeing my new fishies this weekend!! (will have to check in with someone on this :) )

Sign in to follow this