little fish for me

namezmud

Hey all, Just thought I would introduce myself. I keep and breed a bunch of Killifish and Apistogrammas (South american dwarf cichlids) in the lounge room of my flat in Richmond, victoria, australia. Most people's reaction to seeing 15+ tanks in my loungeroom is "oh my god" while thinking "this guy is nuts" while fishy people walk in and go "cool, I want a place like this :lol:" Hopefully I can spread interest in the keeping of these two great types of fish and maybe even sell a few fish to those wanting to give them a try. Dean

thats cool, I often feel the odd one out with eveyone mbuna this..., malawi that... I got Apisto cacatuoides, viejita (form II), trifasciata (my current fav) and iniridae. I've bred them all except iniridae (my initial pair turned out to be 2 females :lol: ) What have you got (and have had)? I live in richmond but follow the bombers :lol: Dean

• 3 years later...

Hey, Dean and welcome back! Just read this Thread (haven't seen it 'til now).

This stood out;

I ... follow the bombers

Post of the century! C'arn Dons! :D Mind you, since that post ('05), there ain't been alot to cheer about... :(

Ummm, yeah, so, fish and all that... Do you still have a setup? What are you keeping these days?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived