Sign in to follow this  
luv_my_fish

How Many In A Box?

I know the answer is here somewhere, but I gave up looking for it lol...

How many fish fit in a box when they are shipped out to you? I'm getting some new fish from Thailand and I know there is a $25 shipment fee per box. I would rather get them all in the 1 box, but I'm not sure how many fit in there?

A response ASAP would be GREATLY appreciated :)

Well it now depends on how many will fit in a box.

I have a definate 8 coming, but there are a few more I want to get. I know it will be really expensive, but this will be my last shipment for a VERY long time.

I think I once got more than 10 in a box. 25 comes to mind, but maybe I am imagining that number, or it was the shipment cost or something .... anyway they were in small bags with only a couple of cm of water. They travelled fine, no chewing etc. I'd always have them sent this way given the option.

if the box is bigger than a certain size there is a small excess on the shipping cost as it is judged by cubic space, not weight. I think it was about $5 when I used to send bettas.

Not all the fish in that shipment were mine btw - several Sydney members (and I think some Newcastle folk too) used to share shipping back in the day :) and I was designated recipient that time.

I'm pretty sure Jodi uses various sized boxes depending on how many are being sent. I'm sure I've had 20 in a shipment before.

Thanks guys!

The total I am getting in this shipment is 16 :o:blink:

I am only buying 13, but they are giving me 2 for free and another as a Christmas gift.

It is going to cost me heaps as it is, so I was sort of trying to keep shipment from someone to only 1 box lol

interesting.

was gunna go halvies with someone in melb since i can get pk's and hm's from thailand.

What do you mean? Direct from Thailand? What about quarantine etc?

Yes, I'm interested to know what still ballin's talking about as well. Everyone can get PKs and HMs from Thailand through the proper channels.

Sign in to follow this