New Specialty Betta Store

Fishchick

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely. I'm working on a project in Lismore at the moment. How far is it from Lismore to the Annerley?

218.8km 2hr 35min

I reckon you can do that in about 2hrs and 10mins lol

Looking great!

I like how you give the HM betta males some extra room, smart thinking.

I have a confession, I made it to LFS, but didn't take any photo's. Truth be told someone has already shown you the best two views, the others are still under construction. I thought I would take some of the shop from the outside and give you a feel for the location, but it was bucketing down rain so that got postponed too. I've resigned myself to having to go back again when it's done, just so I can get photo's of course. :(

Came home with a number of plants, two golden algae eating type fish (the name of which eludes me right now) and an Apache crowntail male. Also someone has her own branded Ammonia+Chlorine remover, so got some of that, and some almond leaf extract. Bettarazzi, if you can make it, it would be well worth your travel time.

• 2 weeks later...

i went in yesterday and walked out with a black dragon HM pair

it was well worth the trip and the two hours spent getting from north of Brisbane to bribie island turn off

will be back down that way in a few weeks to get a lot more fish lol

How time flies. I have to accept now that I'm far from the most active person in the forum. Early December I had made a trip to Perth for my oldest neice's wedding and visited an Aquarium shop that had been recomended at our South Australian Aquarium Society.

I wholesaled a number of our Bristlenose catfish and surplus halfmoons in Adelaide over the past 12 months and understand fully the effort involved.

The couple of shops that have called for extra stock seems to make the introduction worthwhile.

After all my fry tanks are filled again I will be able to put some more surplus stock into the market as show quality and breeder quality fish. I will try harder at not getting stressed out with the camera so you can all have the opportunity of them.

If not clear well done with the shop someone, I have no doubt people in Brisbane will like some of our fish.

• 2 months later...

Archived