New Specialty Betta Store

Fishchick

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, many thanks for support, both physical and moral.

Big thanks to Anamaere for spending the day cutting and laminating cards for dividers, washing tanks and generally being super helpful.

Thanks too to Rod and Greg.

Have been quite delighted at the response.

Still heaps of work to do. I'm just happy the bettas and guppies have been put away and are now in much roomier digs.

There is a cafe just upstairs from the shop - a handy meeting place if anyone is interested.

Cheers, someone

ok it looks like i will be through that way just before or after new years on my way back from Syd

and just wanted to find out business hours ova the hollidays anyone know :lol:

i would so hate to get there and find out its shut :D

can we get some pics soon :)

I have finally remembered to take the camera in. Hopefully will get some pics later this afternoon.

The shop is FAR from finished. Have decided the 2 betta stands are not enough, so will be building a new fancy guppy wall to free up space.

But....I will try some "real estate" shots today.

Cheers, someone

Hi Lilli - I've been here, but mostly lurking :whistling: . I haven't been posting much because I'm taking a break fom bettas and the kids have been keeping me pretty busy. I couldn't resist adding to the gossip on this one coz Paul and someone have been giving the new shop their all. Nice to see some expertise in an LFS owner!

not just any expertise, either!

There needs to be a virtual tour, as I am beginning to feel like photos won't satisfy us non-Queenslanders.

I'm taking a break from bettas too, but I am starting to feel the Need to Breed (bettas, LOL!) again.

Archived