New Specialty Betta Store

Fishchick

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bender - you might run into me hehe *lol*

I'm so glad it's this saturday not next - as I'm moving then, and don't think the boy would take to well to me saying that we have to detour on moving day to stop by! :D .... although I did tell him about this store... and I think I phrased it really well to sofen him up to the idea of me wanting to go visit someone's shop often.... I simply said this "Hey baby, you'll be able to spend a lot more time at ACE comic's next year" ..I then explained about the shop... his reply was "That would work out well, I was thinking about going back to buying comic's next year!" (HAHA - don't believe what they tell you about food.... a way to a man's heart is through his comic book collection!!! :lol: )

Had a sneak peek Yesterday.....Paul invited me... :D

Good to see you've kept the "70's brothel theme" with the purple walls.... :bighug:

Not easy to find....the first time....but I trust it will be worth the hunt when it's operational :)

Rod, I'm sure someone is powering away getting everything done, so I was hoping you might remember the name the closest cross street to her shop on ipswich road? It would make it a lot easier to find as ipswich road is very long!

The shop is opposite where Annerley Road and Ipswich Road meet.....on the outbound side of Ipswich Road

You go down Dudley Street East.....the next street outbound from the Annerley Road/Ipswich Road intersection

You can drive up the dirt driveway behind the building....which is quite narrow....one way at a time?

The shop is at Ground level about half way along the driveway that connects to a carpark area....

There is also a parking in Dudley St which is one way

I believe the name is simple......AQUARIUM SHOP

Hope this Helps!

Thanks Kristin, I'm afraid I wasn't that up to date, haven't used google maps before.

Rod your directions are fantastic, thanks for the parking info also, it will make it a lot less stressful for me, I get lost in my own back yard!

As for that bike..... :bighug::)

Does it shake dry or lick itself clean?

Plea for help - struggling a bit to get the shop finished in time - what' s that you say?? "Oh no, how is that possible?!" To which I reply "bite me".....ahh, ok, so got home after 4am last night and been up since 6.30am so unraveling a little........"I'm a teapot, I'm a teapot"....

If anyone in Brisvegus can spare an hour of so today to help set up would be very grateful. Can't spare any cash for payment, but can give you a beanie box and Veiltail male or some tropical fish food etc

If you have helped out a betta show before, this is going to be similar. (no wait, please, come back!)

Could use some help to clean betta tanks, unpack stock, label tanks.

Please call 0419 709 410 if you are interested.

Many thanks, someone : )

window pane, pickled relish....ooh look, some lovely muck over here.........

damn! i would have come and helped you out alld ay rather than go to work! ... I should have checked the forums this morning. I shall definitely be dropping in tomorrow (not that i need more fish but you can never have too make fish!) :)

Congratulations on your shop. Cant wait to get too Brisbane now.

I will be saying to my hubby, I'm just going home to visit my parents but the real reason will be to visit your store.

I hope all is going well and like the others said it will be great to have a place that actually knows about Betta's.

Charlie

:( Lilli it was too busy in there yesterday to take photo's! someone was not quite finished setting up, but her display is beautifully thought out, and the purple is gorgeous! Her prices were excellent as expected and her sellection of plants was great. I'll be back on Thursday, pay-day! So if someone hasn't had time to get photo's up I'll take some then.

Archived