Sign in to follow this  
fuzzy_dragonfly

Dotty Spotty Cory Story

I'm sure Lotus will be fine, Linus might have had something wrong with him I don't know about. I won't let an unfortunate mishap like that turn me away from these gorgeous little fish. On the whole from what I've read and in my experience with Cory and Dora they aren't terribly difficult to care for so long as you have plenty of hiding places, a balanced diet and clean water. I swear I take better care of my pets than myself!!! that's a bit of a worry :).

Just for fun I thought I'd add my lone survivor from the *da da dada* The Tank of Death .....Lonely Boy (as he has now been christened)

Posted Image

He has the Black Orchid fry (all 2 of 'em) for company atm.

thanks for the offer Robbie... guess i have no excuse not to take pics now right? Last night he was sleeping on the loaches in the tank.. when they moved he slept in between them.. LOL.. completely ignores the other corys

Last night he was sleeping on the loaches in the tank.. when they moved he slept in between them

awww how cute :)

We had a Chahuahua that used to sleep on top of our Collie on cold nights. it was the cutest :(

After checking multiple cory encylopedias, I realise that i don't have an c. elegan but i have a swatzs corydoras or it may be c. agassizi. So, at last count I have bronze c., pepper c., albino c., c. swartzs/agassizi, c. similii, c. pseudo julii, c. sterbai, c. panda (renting in my sister's tank) and c. punctatus (rooming in my mum's tank). Now, I'm after c. adolfoi. :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this