Ab Shipment Arrived!

divy

hi guys,

my aquabid shipment arrived today and i wanted to say thanks again to someone for all of her hard work and devotion

i will wait a week and let them settle and then i will condition the green/white monster pair (male in my aviator)

im kinda dissapointed that i didnt end up getting a female for the copper dt cause he is soo nice i just didnt expect to like the copper soo much

i guess ill just wait for sara's copper spawn to grow and snatch a few off her :D

ill post some pics tonight or maybe tomorrow

until then caio

hey Divy, how's your fish from smilebettas?

i'm bit disappointed with the size of the fish from Smilebettas

i got a pair of MG HMPK dragon from Smilebettas..but they're way smaller compare to R.Q.Product (Sanya) fish

i got a Chocolate HM Female and she's AMAZING..bigger then HMPK

26d8_10.gif

i've been buying most of my fish from Sanya..and his fish is like what we called the imported quality genes..

i expected something of similar size from smilebettas..but i was bit disappointed..still the genes are good

the HMPK are beautiful..and strong and vibrant..just bit smaller than what i expected...

Interesting that you are disappointed with "small" fish

I prefer to buy fish as young as possible....ie....small

I can't understand why people pay more money for "Bigger" fish that have less time to Live!

If they are healthy and the genetics are right....add quality food and they will soon grow....at least you know what they are being feed!

(no hormones)

Winterwhite, are they photos you have taken? If not do you have permission to post them?

You must not post any content that breaches someone’s copyright

Do not post copyrighted materials (articles, videos, audio, etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce. ***This includes Aquabid photographs***, which you MUST NOT post without the consent of the seller. We do not care if you have now bought the fish, if you plan to buy it, or if you just think it is awfully pretty. The photograph does not belong to you and you may not reproduce it without permission.

http://ausaqua.net/forum/index.php?act=boardrules

Archived