New Discus

lpiasente

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC1XHNJdrdY

Here is a link to my babies. We got the babies around 2 months ago when they were very small fry. I was going to buy a couple of larger discus and the breeder was going interstate and couldn't take care of the babies so we took all 29. Some were only 4 weeks old.We didn't think the tiny babies would make the trip home but they all did. This is the middle lot of babies and they are around 4 months old. My brother has been looking after them and I took 5 home last weekend. The leopard I saw in an aquarium yesterday and couldn't leave him there.

Ok, ok. Man! That's a humourless discus you got there.

How about Jedzia? After Jedzia Dax from Deep Space Nine. She had spots. Or Alixia, she was the sister of Neelix, a Talaxian, who were a race that had spots in Star Trek Voyager.

Or Speckles? Sprinkles? Freckles? Pixels? Dorothy (Dot for short)? Perdita (from 101 Dalmations)?

Ooohh, oohh, I know! FELICITY!! Coz she's lucky she doesn't live with me coz she'd be called Clare (short for Clearasil)! :cloud9:

Mike you sound like you are reeling off the list of reindeers there. Clare it is.

Wow, beautiful! I LOVE discus. Pity I don't have the budget or room for them

They don't have to be expensive. LPS have them very very expensive and they are not usually very good qualiy fish. If you get them young they can be around $20 each. We got 29 young ones for $150 that was being in the right place at the right time. The only thing with the young ones is they are fed 3+ times a day so you have to do water changes everyday, they can be a lot of work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived