Babies Everywhere

Aleisha18

Hey just thought id share with you guys whats going on here at the moment. Ok well I got a spawn of four week old bettas, they are so cute!!! Dad blue and red crown tail, mum white n red vt. But unfortuneately they are not growing as fast as id like. It's my first successful spawn. I fed them microworms for too long and now ive converted them to frozen BBS they eat it like crazy and are getting little orange bellies. Wondering is there anything else that i can feed them to help them grow quicker??

Also I have a spawn.. (only 6 remaining tho, first spawn again)they are two weeks old they are growing well, they already look like minature angels, so cute. But ive never seen them eat, i give them BBS as well and also really fine powdered flake. i havent seen them eat but they're growing so maybe im just kinda blind... I tried to get some pics but they are a lil camera shy and swim around at 100kph

Also have two spawns of bristlenoses, one 4 wks one 2wks and one of the males is hatching eggs atm... gonna be over run with the little sucker... One good thing is they are great for keeping the bottom of ur fry tanks clean lol.

And last but not least finally my guppy gave birth to about thirty babies all going well.

So thats the update on whats happening here, also if anyone wants to buy microworms (i'm being overrun by them now) please pm me. Aleisha

Also does anyone have any pointers on what is the best food for angels? Tried hatching Brine Shrimp but I never seem to have much sucess. Have a pretty good home made hatchery use non idodised salt and use air circulation but after a week not many had hatched????? HELP??

Food is fine....but could try cyclop-eeze?

Spectrum Grow Formula ....in a pepper grinder

Expensive but good

Add bicarb soda to water to hatch BBS......1 level teaspoon/litre.

and Keep them warm

Best thing to grow fish fast other than Good food is

:keep tank clean of uneaten food....shrimp and Malaysian trumpet snails

:regular water changes .....50% daily if possible....but at least 30% twice a week

:keep water warm....27c+

I could tell you where to get it but I'm too lazy to check the forum policy on such things

Google "cyclop-eeze" and you will find where to buy it mail order....the one at the top of the list also has Spectrum foods

Good fish shops will have them....most wont know what you are talking about

Archived