Colour ... ?

Peta

yeah yeah I know - last purchase of a new fishie I PROMISE!! (for now - ie until I move! :D ) - but I couldn't pass her up!!

Not sure on colour... sometimes I think she's grey/black - others maybe a real pale/smokey blue... She is SUPPER tiny, tiniest Betta I had seen (until today when I saw Sunnylass's spawns lol)

Photos below where taken at night so not the best.... last one show's a 1.25L coke bottle lid in the background - I put that there to show how tiny she is. Her tail had the split in it when I got her.

IMG_3811.jpg

IMG_3809.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

she's a fiesty little thing - she's trying to go the fish that are twice her size!!! She can see the other girls and is currently flaring like mad - I reckon if I let her at them she'd go them as well haha.

I think I might call her Rocky! :D

I've already got a boyfriend lined up for her (:( @ Teela) - a cute little dark crown tail boy - who'd actually be around the same size if not a little bit smaller currently haha :D

and ohh Sara - sucks that dalby wasn't any fun (but hey it's Dalby! hahaha :() We did have a good day and it would have been lovely to have you there also! :D

I really enjoyed being about to talk fish stuff with someone who actually KNEW what was what (ie all the terms and such)

I missed my fishies this weekend (went to ipswich friday night - didn't get back home until sunday afternoon) .. came home to Hidie fish with less fins then what she had... guess if I'm not around to feed them/annoy them - they get bored and pick on each other... have it pinned down to Jaffa being the nipper as she had no nips - and the other two did. What is it with VT's and nipping?! Agressive little buggars I think!! LOL

LOL Peta, if you want Rocky and my boy to get it on, you might have to buy him, the guy that installed a dog door for me yesterday bought one of my VT's and was eyeing off that boy as well. I have to say I've found my VT's to be like that too with the tail nipping thing, they are shocking.

Archived